Montag, 16. November 2009

let's move in =)


as I said, from now on I will write my blogs in English. I'm still not a genius in grammar, so forgive me the mistakes I made =) 


sooooo let's go to last week... 
hmm last Thursday we did not do anything special because we are very serious students and went home to have dinner and finally go to bed and have a lot of sleep =) 
we needed it because on Friday was our biig biiiig biig mock exam. 
on the mock exam we had all our writing test on one day, such as reading, use of english, writing and listening. that was a preparation for the real CAE exam, then it will be the same like the mock exam. 
so we had to work hard the whole day, this cried for going out =) 


so we met us at pili's apartment and had a drink there... (or maybe it were two drinks :)  ) 
then we went all together to Roxy, which was once more AWESOME... =) the band played great songs like they always do. =) 
and i met some really nice Canadian guys :P 


on Saturday my host parents went to Las Vegas for a few days, that's why Nadia came over and had to look after me (hehe seems that I am too young to look after myself :P ) 
Nadia is the 33 year old daughter from my host parents. 
So in the afternoon I went with her to Metrotown, which is a really big shopping mall with more than 400 stores in it. We bought some presents for the baby of her friend. 
On Saturday evening I stayed at home and watched the Canucks game =) and they beat Colorado 8:2 =) 


Then on Sunday I helped my girls to move in to our amazing apartment =) it's just great. 
and its view is soooo breathtaking... 
our rental includes also a lot of nice facilities. we live in one of the 4 spectrum towers of vancouver and these buildings offer their renters a swimming pool, a whirl pool, a sauna, a gym and different other facilities  =) 
after rearranging the furniture we went to dollarama to buy somethings for the kitchen and to clean our apartment =) dollarama is a shop were everything costs about 1.- =) 


the whole weekend it had really heavy rains, it rained the double of the normal average of the whole november =( 
it was still rainy today and so it will be the whole week... =( 
it's called the pineapple express, what means that these rains are cause by a warm jetstream from the Hawaiian Islands. 


Today we got our results from the mock exam from Friday. 
and guess what? I PASSED =) 
If it was the real CAE, I would have passed it with 64%. 
It's not that good, I want to be better, but it's passed =) 
And to show off a little bit more :-) I had the best percentage in the listening exam. 
I had 93%, which means that I only had 2 mistakes... wuuuhhuuuu! I am soooo happy. 
But I can't relax now, I have to study hard, because I don't want to have only 64% in the CAE! =) 


that's why i finish here my blog and do my homework and learn a little bit. =) 


ou here are a couple of pictures from friday and our apartment =) 





what class is like without a teacher =) 










at pilis




at roxy




first canadian guy i met 




our view from the aparment




the livingroom




our room




my rooomies











1 Kommentare:

loquita hat gesagt…

iiiich wollte dir nur mal eben saaagen, dass du das... groesste fuer mich bist!! haha...

Kommentar veröffentlichen