Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

micha - THE kitchen helper


You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear.
On January, 5th Fernando and me went to the cinema to watch Sherlock Holmes. Although it was really hard to understand everything they said, especially the chemical reactions, the movie was really good. 
There were some gripping scenes and blowing special effects. =) 


A day later I had my job interview at Prospect Point. 
I applied for a position as a kitchen helper... hahaha... 
Luckily everything went good and I am finally employed =) 
On my way home from the Interview, I must be mentioned that this restaurant is in Stanley Park near the Lions Gate Bridge, I enjoyed the beauty of this park. 
An hour later we were on our ways to Grouse Mountain, where I continued to learn snowboarding. It was hilarious. =) 
My aim was to be able to get off the chairlift by the end of the day. Unfortunately i didn't reach my goal. =( 
on the last run i fell really hard and I almost couldn't walk anymore not to mention sit. =) 
I've already posted the link of my great video of how I got off the chairlift =) 


on thursday I just went to school. that day i didn't feel very good because of my pain all over my body... 
so i went to bed in the afternoon and slept the whole day :P 


'hot dog eating contest' 
Tamwood's friday activity was the hot dog eating contest =) who can eat the most hot dogs in 10minutes?
i must say the first one was really good but after 3 more it tasted sooo bad... so i ate 4.5 hot dogs in 10min. 
but that was nothing in comparence with the boys. one mexican guy scoffed 11 hot dogs. 
you might think that i hadn't eaten more that day, but that's completely wrong.... =) 


that evening we wachted Scrubs, which is my new addiction =) 


and then i was time to face the real life, it was saturday and it was my first day of work in Canada. =) 
the people at Prospect Point are really nice. they are great =) 
the work i have to do is okay... but anyway it's fun to work there. 


i had to work the whole weekend. but whenever i work there i can eat their meals, which are soooo delicious =) 
this is the link, for those who want to know, what we are cooking: 


http://www.prospectpoint.ca/Prospect_Point/Restaurant.html


last monday i was playing volleyball with my co-worker from prospect point =) 
i was sooooo much fun, then i recognised that i miss it really much. 
from now on we will play volleyball every monday =) wuuuuuhu 


the day before yesterday all the renters of apt.2301, 602 citadel parade, went to cinema together, which was nearly a 'once in a lifetime exprience' =) because it's really seldom that everyone is at home as all of us have to work.
we watched the amazing movie 'leap year'. it was an absolutely romantic film =) but soooooo good =) 


yesterday evening was terrific =) 
our neighbours and all of us went to cambie for a drink =) 
when we got there it was already sooo crowded that we had the pleasure to share a table 
with two awesome canadian guys. 
we were having a great time and then it happen. 
one of these canadians peed into the pitcher right at the table. and when they left they just told us not to drink this 'water'.... haha soooooo gross. 


(wie s letscht mal scho, bini au jetzt z fuul zumd föteli ufe lade will ich muen iz umbedingt is bettli =) aber die chömet de schono ) 



mmmmh... ja die erste sind nu fein gsi




nachene ischsm au neme so guet gange




eeeeen guete =) 




sooooo geseht mer nachene us! haha gell susle =) 






Lions Gate Bridge 




hehe... cambie =) 




hmmm... irgendswie sind die arme chli komisch :P




0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen