Mittwoch, 31. März 2010

remember the 90s =)

as I told you, I was working for the paralympics :P 
this has been a great and unforgettable experience. in the thunderbird arena they have had some stands where you could try how it is to do sports with a handicap. 
so we tried how to play ice sledge hockey (but on the floor), and we gave our best in wheelchair curling. =) it was really interesting to feel how exhausting these sports are. :P 


and as we were in the stadium, we had the chance to sneak in and watch the games. :P 
it always was a biiiiig party :D 


our roommate nicolas left more than a week ago, that's why ha were having a biiiig party in our apartment. the theme for that party was 'remember the 90's' =) 
soo we went to value village which is a second hand store for buying clothes from the 90's. =) 
the party was incredible =) these are a few numbers of our party: 
ca. 50 people
ca. 150 jello shots 
9 hours of paaaaarty =) 
ca. 50 balloons 
reams of beers and other kinds of alcohol :P 
aaaand a few hang overs :P 


on sunday we went to the cinema =) 
this time we watched 'she is out of my league' this movie is soooo funny =) really entertaining =) 


one day later I was invited at my homestay for a delicious dinner =) it was soooooo nice to have seen them again =) they're sooo lovely. when i am there, it feels almost like home =) 


ooon tuesday i went to the cinema again =) and we watched 'bounty hunter' which is a goood movie but not as funny as the other one was :P 


thursday was a sad day, because i had to say good bye to one of my best friends here in van. fernando left and went back to spain. 


huuuu friday hahahahaha =) that was a night. 
but stop, i have to beginn the day in the morning :D 
my neighbours and dear friends, mario and claudio, had their graduation :P sooo i got up early (at 10 or something like that) :P and went to school because i didn't want to miss their great speech. 
after that we went to subway for lunch =) 
and because I am a really good student I did my homework before school :P 
so after school i met Vriiini =) and we bought spaghetti for dinner and went together with Salome to the liquor store :P there we bought some (haha!) liquor =) 
so we ate spaghetti and had a great evening =) 


after sleeping the whole day, my roomies and me went to Hell's Kitchen for having dinner with Alanna, the birthday child =)
later on we joined the farewell party from our neighbours :P but as I was still tired from the night before we didn't stay long :P 


actually my roomies and me were invited for breakfast at our neighbours apartment (miiiit zopf :P ) buuuut they were soooo hung over that they slept tooo long and we went to north vancouver and had our brunch there :P 


hehehe =) guess what I did yesterday evening? =) 
i went to cinemaa again :P this time for the movie 'the hot tub time machine'! 
such a hilarious mooovie :P you HAVE to watch it! 
:P


today is more or less my packing and cleaning day. because i am leaving tomorrow for my roadtrip through BC! =) 
we are going to be on the road for one month =) --> snowboarding, surfing, playing cowboys :P 
soooo this means i won't be online very often and it could be that i am unavailable on the phone. :P 
so just keep reading my blog, because this is going to be the only thing i will update :P 


have a nice day and i hope to hear from you anyways :P 


cheeeers 































welcome to the 90s













































































0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen